Eyelash extensions instantly open and brighten up your eyes, without you lifting a finger!
From fresh and flirty, to dramatic and voluminous, we are dedicated to creating a look just for you. Our Lash Stylists will creatively achieve any look that you desire. From the moment you walk in, you will experience a luxury application in a beautiful and serene environment. Clients say they feel so at ease and relaxed, that some even catch a few Zs in the process.
Our artists create a custom design tailored to your eyes, whilst incorporating your specific wants and needs. We never count lashes, so you can be rest assured that we will provide full coverage of your lashes (based on your individual lash health).
Classic lashes are applied where one extension is placed onto one natural lash.
Volume lashes are masterfully applied 2 to 8 super lightweight extensions on each of your natural lashes. With volume lashes, the extensions are ultra fine and lightweight. Our artists analyze the health of each individual lash, so the extensions are applied without causing any damage to your natural lashes.
Proper care and maintenance of your new lashes will ensure beautiful and long-lasting results.
DURING THE FIRST 48 HOURS - AVOID THE FOLLOWING
- Showering or wetting your lashes.
- Exposure to heat, steam, sauna.
- Applying oil-based products, such as eye makeup, eye cream and drops.
TO MAINTAIN THE LIFE OF YOUR LASHES
- Wash your lashes regularly and ever so gently! Click here to learn more on how to clean your lashes.
- Avoid placing your face directly under the shower stream.
- Avoid the use of oil-based products on or around your eyes.
- If you use eye cream, make sure to apply at least 1 hour prior to sleep to avoid it transferring onto your lashes.
- Minimize your exposure to heat, steam, sauna.
- Do not pick, rub, pull or play with your lashes.
- Never attempt to remove your lash extensions on your own.
- Never attempt to curl, tint, or perm your lashes.
- Avoid using cotton pads on or around your eyes.
- Use your little lash brush to gently separate and style your lashes into place.