Classic Eyelash Extensions:
(For Clients that want the "Natural Look”) Classic Extensions | 45 Lash Per Eye
(For Clients that want the "Full Mascara Look”) Classic Extensions | Unlimited Lash Count
|Full Mink Set||$160
(For Clients that want the “Premium False Lashes” Look) Mink Extensions | Unlimited Lash Count
|IG Lash Set||
|*Need to have 40% of eyebrow extension left otherwise it may need to be booked as a new set*|
|Week One (7-10 Days)||$35|
|Week Two (11-14 Days)||$50|
|Week Three (15-21 Days)||$60|
TheBeYouty Bar offers Eyelash Extensions that feel and look completely real! They work just like hair extensions, eyelash extensions add that extra length and fullness to your natural eyelashes. Put that mascara down for once and let your eyelashes do the talking!
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EYELASH EXTENSIONS
- Your natural eyelashes should not get wet for a minimum of two hours; 48 hours would be ideal to allow the adhesive properly to bond to a dry eyelash.
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely as well.
- Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your eyes. Avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes. Again, the oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off. It is best to wait up to 12 hours before resuming with normal activities (face washing).
- Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well. Eyelash combs are great for grooming your lashes every morning.
- Avoid extreme variation of heat, humidity, and cold weather (i.e. – hot showers, saunas, zero degree weather), your extensions can last longer.
- Be sure to schedule a appointment every 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This will keep your lashes looking full and natural, indefinitely.
- Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Have them removed by your professional.
- Contact Emilia Im with any questions or concerns