|$50 - $80
25% Extensions / 75% Natural Brows
(Ideal for clients with full brows with minor areas that needs filling ex, inner brow only, masking a gap, or tail area)
|$100 - $150
50% Extensions / 50% Natural Brows
(Ideal for clients that want to add fullness to thing brows, adding body to over plucked eyebrows)
|$150 - $200
75% Extensions / 25% Natural Brows
(Ideal for clients that have very little natural brow hair, and wanting to add shape and symmetry to uneven brows)
|$200 - $250
100% Extensions / 0% Natural Brows
(Ideal for clients that no natural eyebrow hair)
|*Need to have 40% of eyebrow extension left otherwise it may need to be booked as a new set*|
|Week One (7-10 Days)||$35|
|Week Two (11-14 Days)||$55|
|Weed Three (15-21 Days)||$65|
The shape of your brows can enhance your appearance by complimenting your facial shape, balancing your features and framing your eyes. Eyebrow Extensions gives off confidence, showing everyone that you look after yourself.
Excessive plucking or conditions like hypothyroidism, alopecia, or medial treatments can leave eyebrows sparse and uneven, making it tough to obtain a healthy shaped brow.
Not to worry!
The BeYouty Bar offers Eyebrow Extensions! They are similar to Eyelash Extensions and consist of synthetic hairs, held in place by an adhesive specially formulated to bond with skin or your existing eyebrows. The adhesive is similar to medical grade wound closure glue and allows the extension to adhere without negative reaction or irritation.
If you are looking for something long-lasting try our 3-D Eyebrows Microblading treatment! At BeYouty Bar, we start by a professional consultation to our clients for the best eyebrow shaped based on their facial features before the procedure. We guarantee that all our clients always leave with richer, fuller looking eyebrows that look super natural!
Book your appointment with us now, and get the PERFECT eyebrows you’ve always wanted.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR EYEBROW EXTENSIONS
- Your natural eyebrows should not get wet for a minimum of two hours; 48 hours would be ideal to allow the adhesive properly to bond to a dry eyebrow.
- Avoid products that contain oils. Most cosmetic brands contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive.
- Take special care around the eyebrow area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eyebrow area. Avoid any type of oil-based product around the brows. Again, the oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off. It is best to wait up to 12 hours before resuming with normal activities (face washing).
- Avoid extreme variation of heat, humidity, and cold weather (i.e. – hot showers, saunas, zero degree weather), your extensions can last longer.
- Be sure to schedule a appointment every 1 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups. This will keep your lashes looking full and natural, indefinitely.
- Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Have them removed by your professional.
- Contact Emilia Im with any questions or concerns.